Racing Spec 5.2
Rim Brake Version | Tubeless | Wheelset 1600g
It’s all you need to win bunch sprints. Racing Spec 5.2 is the perfect weapon for crit races, one-day classics, and multi-day tours.
*** Sprinters Stages / Hilly Stages / Criterium / All rounder / Breakaway / Sprint
Racing Spec 5.2 is built with solely one objective in mind – bunch sprint victories. Refined to perfection, the new generation 5.2 has significantly improved in terms of aero efficiency, lateral and torsional stiffness, and weight from its previous generation.
The newly designed 26 mm wide aero profile rim combined with TORZC second-generation Ultra Smooth Carbon Fiber Moulding Technology has created a highly responsive 55 mm depth wheel with excellent aerodynamic efficiency at high speed. The rim width is designed to equip wide tubeless tires, optimized to host tubeless tires up to 30mm. You will handle all technical sections and bumpy pavements at ease with reduced rolling resistance.
- Ceramic brake pads
- Ti-skewer quick release (45 g)
- 11 to 10 sp freehub body spacer
Shimano Freehub, Campagnolo Freehub, Sram XDR Freebub
|Weight:||615g +/-15g||815g +/-15g|
|Rim Material:||Full Carbon||Full Carbon|
|Rim External Width:||25mm||25mm|
|Spokes:||Aero Blade||Aero Blade|
|Spoke System:||Straight Pull||Straight Pull|
Radial DS / 3X NDS
|Hub:||TORZC RS-F||TORZC RS-R
|Hub Materials:||Aluminium Body||Aluminium Body
Titanium Freehub body
|Max. Tire Pressure:|
|Max. Rider Weight:||-||130 kgs|
Delivery & Return
Free international delivery on all Torzc wheels. For all other items, TORZC offers worldwide delivery. Goods are generally shipped from warehouses located in Hong Kong or Toronto, Canada. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable. (Learn more)
We will refund or exchange any item purchased from TORZC within the first 3 months of the orgional date of purchase. Returned goods much be unused and supplied with their original packaging. TORZC will pay the return shipping costs for any faulty items. (Learn more)
TORZC warrants its products to be free from materials or workmanship defects for a period of 18 months after the date of original purchase. If any quality issue occurs within the first 3 months of purchase, TORZC will replace the item free of charge. ( Learn more) Limitations of warranty:
- The warranty does not cover the normal wear and tear associated with the intended application of the product.
- The warranty does not apply to damage caused by a crash, impact demage, abuse of the product or any circumstances in which the usage is not comply with manufacturers specifications or beyond the limit of its design.
- This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
- Warranty does not apply to products that have been incorrectly installed.
- Using brake pads other than those supplied or purchased from TORZC may void your warranty.
- If any quality issue occurs within the first 3 months of purchase, TORZC will replace the item free of charge.
Note: When sending in an item for warranty, kindly remove all accessory attached to the item, including tires, tubs, rim tape, cassettes, skewers, computer magnets, etc.