*** Sprinter Stages / Flat / Criterium / Breakaway / Sprint / Time Trial
Pushing the top speed for each ride; maximizing aero efficiency is the main goal for developing Racing Spec 7.2. A stiff deep-section wheelset designed for high-power riders who aim to perform in criteriums, flat stages road racing, or time trials.
The newly engineered 70 mm deep inverted nose-coned rim profile reduces aero drag in cross-wind at a wide range of yaw angles, saving energy while pedalling for riders at high speed.
Just like all the 2nd generation Racing Spec wheels, the 7.2 is designed to equip wider tubeless tires; it is able to run at lower air pressure reducing rolling resistance. The light and stiff diamond-shaped aero blade spokes are also being used, cutting through the air and reducing drag.
- Ceramic brake pads
- Ti-skewer quick release (45 g)
- 11 to 10 sp freehub body spacer
Shimano Freehub, Campagnolo Freehub, Sram XDR
|Weight:||831g +/-15g||1025g +/-15g|
|Braking System:||Rim Caliper||Rim Caliper|
|Braking Surface:||All Conditions Brake Track||All Conditions Brake Track|
|Rim:||USMT Full Carbon||USMT Full Carbon|
|Rim External Width:||26mm||26mm|
|Spokes:||Aero Blade||Aero Blade|
|Spoke System:||Straight Pull||Straight Pull|
|Hub Materials:||Aluminium Body||Aluminium Body|
|Tire Type:||Tubeless Ready||Tubeless Ready|
|Max. Rider Weight:||130 kgs||130 kgs|
Delivery & Return
Free international delivery on all Torzc wheels. For all other items, TORZC offers worldwide delivery. Goods are generally shipped from warehouses located in Hong Kong or Toronto, Canada. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable. (Learn more)
We will refund or exchange any item purchased from TORZC within the first 3 months of the orgional date of purchase. Returned goods much be unused and supplied with their original packaging. TORZC will pay the return shipping costs for any faulty items. (Learn more)
TORZC warrants its products to be free from materials or workmanship defects for a period of 18 months after the date of original purchase. If any quality issue occurs within the first 3 months of purchase, TORZC will replace the item free of charge. ( Learn more) Limitations of warranty:
- The warranty does not cover the normal wear and tear associated with the intended application of the product.
- The warranty does not apply to damage caused by a crash, impact demage, abuse of the product or any circumstances in which the usage is not comply with manufacturers specifications or beyond the limit of its design.
- This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
- Warranty does not apply to products that have been incorrectly installed.
- Using brake pads other than those supplied or purchased from TORZC may void your warranty.
- If any quality issue occurs within the first 3 months of purchase, TORZC will replace the item free of charge.
Note: When sending in an item for warranty, kindly remove all accessory attached to the item, including tires, tubs, rim tape, cassettes, skewers, computer magnets, etc.
You may also like
Racing Spec Disc$2,100.00