Racing Spec Disc
Out of stock
Full carbon | Tubeless | Rear 1110g
Designed for cyclists seeking to push the boundaries. RS DISC is the best pace-keeper, offering top-in-class climbing ability weighted at merely 1100g.
Out of stock
*** Flat / Hilly / Ironman / Triathlons / Time Trial
RS Disc is designed for cyclists seeking to push the boundaries, maximizing riding efficiency in time trials and triathlons.
The Disc is not only optimized with supreme aerodynamics, but the stiffness of this full carbon constructed wheel can fully transfer the power from your pedals, propelling you forward with minimized energy losses. It is tubeless ready with a 26mm rim width, ready to equip wider tires at lower air pressure reducing rolling resistance.
Weighted at 1100 grams, Racing Spec Disc achieves the perfect balance between the rotational inertia on flat courses and the fight against gravity during climbs, offering top-in-class average speed and climbing ability simultaneously.
- Rear wheel
- Ceramic brake pads
- Ti-skewer quick release (45 g)
- 11 to 10 sp freehub body spacer
|Rim Construction:||Full Carbon|
|Braking Surface:||All Condition Brake Track|
|Rim:||USMT Full Carbon|
|Rim External Width:||26mm|
|Hub Materials:||Aluminium Body with Carbon Shell|
|Tire Type:||Tubeless ready|
|Max. Rider Weight:||130 kgs|
Delivery & Return
Free international delivery on all Torzc wheels. For all other items, TORZC offers worldwide delivery. Goods are generally shipped from warehouses located in Hong Kong or Toronto, Canada. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable. (Learn more)
We will refund or exchange any item purchased from TORZC within the first 3 months of the orgional date of purchase. Returned goods much be unused and supplied with their original packaging. TORZC will pay the return shipping costs for any faulty items. (Learn more)
TORZC warrants its products to be free from materials or workmanship defects for a period of 18 months after the date of original purchase. If any quality issue occurs within the first 3 months of purchase, TORZC will replace the item free of charge. ( Learn more) Limitations of warranty:
- The warranty does not cover the normal wear and tear associated with the intended application of the product.
- The warranty does not apply to damage caused by a crash, impact demage, abuse of the product or any circumstances in which the usage is not comply with manufacturers specifications or beyond the limit of its design.
- This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
- Warranty does not apply to products that have been incorrectly installed.
- Using brake pads other than those supplied or purchased from TORZC may void your warranty.
- If any quality issue occurs within the first 3 months of purchase, TORZC will replace the item free of charge.
Note: When sending in an item for warranty, kindly remove all accessory attached to the item, including tires, tubs, rim tape, cassettes, skewers, computer magnets, etc.