Racing Spec 4.2
The Ultimate Allrounder. Racing Spec 4.2 is ready to take on any competitors anywhere on any road surface with you.
Rim Brake Version | Tubeless | Wheelset 1510g
*** Hilly / Rolling / Flat / Sprints / Breakaway / Climbing
From the rolling terrain in Okinawa to the KOM challenge in Taiwan, Racing Spec 4.2 has shown its limitless potential in the past few seasons. It is the ultimate all-rounder, ideal for handling all versatile racing conditions.
With its unique 45-mm deep rim shape, the 4.2 offers top-in-class aerodynamic efficiency and stability under cross-wind. Its 26 mm rim width is designed to equip wide tubeless tires at lower air pressure to maximize riding efficiency. Specially designed diamond-shaped aero blade spokes cut through the air in low drag. These spokes are stiff and light, enhancing rapid response.
Based on TORZC’s second-generation Ultra Smooth Carbon Fiber Moulding Technology, the wheelset is light in weight yet tough enough for daily use. The Racing Spec. 4.2 is ready to take on any opponents anywhere with you !
- Ceramic brake pads
- Ti-skewer quick release (45 g)
- 11 to 10 sp freehub body spacer
Shimano Freehub, Campagnolo Freehub, Sram XDR Freebub
|Weight:||670g +/-15g||870g +/-15g|
|Braking System:||Rim ||Rim|
|Braking Surface:||All Condition Brake Track||All Condition Brake Track|
|Rim:||USMT Full Carbon||USMT Full Carbon|
|Rim External Width:||26mm||26mm|
|Spokes:||Aero Blade||Aero Blade|
|Spoke System:||Straight Pull||Straight Pull|
|Hub Materials:||Aluminium Body with Carbon Shell||Aluminium Body with Carbon Shell|
|Tire Type:||Tubeless ready||Tubeless ready|
|Max. Rider Weight:||130 kgs||130 kgs|
Delivery & Return
Free international delivery on all Torzc wheels. For all other items, TORZC offers worldwide delivery. Goods are generally shipped from warehouses located in Hong Kong or Toronto, Canada. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable. (Learn more)
We will refund or exchange any item purchased from TORZC within the first 3 months of the orgional date of purchase. Returned goods much be unused and supplied with their original packaging. TORZC will pay the return shipping costs for any faulty items. (Learn more)
TORZC warrants its products to be free from materials or workmanship defects for a period of 18 months after the date of original purchase. If any quality issue occurs within the first 3 months of purchase, TORZC will replace the item free of charge. ( Learn more) Limitations of warranty:
- The warranty does not cover the normal wear and tear associated with the intended application of the product.
- The warranty does not apply to damage caused by a crash, impact demage, abuse of the product or any circumstances in which the usage is not comply with manufacturers specifications or beyond the limit of its design.
- This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
- Warranty does not apply to products that have been incorrectly installed.
- Using brake pads other than those supplied or purchased from TORZC may void your warranty.
- If any quality issue occurs within the first 3 months of purchase, TORZC will replace the item free of charge.
Note: When sending in an item for warranty, kindly remove all accessory attached to the item, including tires, tubs, rim tape, cassettes, skewers, computer magnets, etc.