Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (‘the Terms’) govern the users (‘you’ or ‘your’) use of the website www.torzc.com (‘the Website’) and your relationship with Chitoto International Company. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access nor use the Website. If you have any queries regarding these Terms then please feel free to contact us.
1. Agreement By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Amendments We reserve the right to: update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given such announcement. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms. This Website and the material contained within (or any part) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
3. Registration You warrant that: the personal information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you are not impersonating any other person or entity. You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by e-mailing our customer service representatives at: [email protected]
5. Protecting Your Security We take the risk of internet fraud very seriously. With the volume of fraudulent credit card transactions increasing, we make every effort to ensure all orders are thoroughly checked using the information already supplied. There is a possibility we may contact you to make additional security checks and we ask for your co-operation to enable us to complete them. We will not tolerate fraudulent transactions and such transactions will be reported to the relevant authorities.
6. Indemnity You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or any other person accessing the Website using your personal information.
7. Third Party Links As a convenience to our customers, the Website may include links to other websites or material which is beyond our control. For your information, we are not responsible for such websites or material nor do we review or endorse them. We will not be liable, whether directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or content of such websites nor for any damage, loss or offense caused or alleged to be caused in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
8. Orders All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods ordered are not available, you will be notified by e-mail and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order. Any orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the goods or services from us and we have the right to reject such offers at any time. You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgment of your order which you may receive from us shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase goods or services advertised on the Website. The conclusion of a contract between you and us will take place when we (i) debit your credit, debit card or PayPal account or (ii) dispatch the goods to you or commence the services, whichever is the later. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data provided by you when accessing or ordering from the Website. The products sold on the Website are not for re-sale or distribution. We reserve the right to cancel orders and/or suspend accounts where we believe products are being ordered in breach of this provision. You will assume the risk for the products once they have been delivered to the delivery address which you specified when ordering the products. We accept no liability where you provide an incorrect delivery address or where you fail to collect the products from the delivery address which you specified.
9. Cancellation Rights Where you have purchased the goods or services as a consumer (i.e. for private use as opposed to business use), please note that you are entitled to cancel any contract completed with us within 14 days from the day on which you acquire physical possession of the goods. If you wish to cancel a contract pursuant to this clause 9, then please see our Returns Policy for further details of how.
10. Price and Payment All prices shown are exempt to any tax (where the origin of company’s registration do not have any applicable sales related tax). We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you. Orders with a delivery address to EU, the United Stated and/or any countries etc., that subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for information. Please note that when shipping goods internationally, cross border shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. In respect of all goods dispatched to you, you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered. Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card or via your PayPal account. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the dispatch of your good or provision of the service to you. In the unlikely event that the price shown on the checkout page is wrong, and we discover this before accepting your order in accordance with clause 8, we are not required to sell the goods to you at the price shown. We always try and ensure that the prices of goods shown on our Website are accurate, but occasionally genuine errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods that you have ordered we will let you know as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you cancel your order and you have already paid for the goods, then you will receive a full refund. You confirm that the credit, debit card or PayPal account that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorize payment to us we will not be liable to you for any delay or non-delivery. If your credit or debit card payment is not processed successfully for any reason, we reserve the right to reattempt to process payment. We will give you at least 48 hours notice in advance of any reattempt to process payment by sending an email to the email address you have provided to is. If you do not want us to reattempt to process payment, you must cancel your order within 48 hours of us sending you this email. You may only use one discount code with each order. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders where you add more than one discount code to the basket. We allow you to use discount codes strictly on the terms and conditions upon which they were issued which, among other things, may include terms relating to your eligibility to use them and a maximum order value. We reserve the right to exclude certain products from any of our promotions. Please familiarize yourself with these terms and conditions before you place an order as we reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms even if your credit or debit card has been charged. If there is any inconsistency between the terms and conditions upon which the discount codes were issued and these terms and conditions, the discount code terms and conditions prevail. A copy of the discount code terms and conditions can be obtained by mailing or telephoning our customer service representatives at: [email protected]
11. Eligibility to Purchase To be eligible to purchase goods on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must: if an individual, be 18 years of age or over; and register your real name, address, phone number, e-mail address any other details requested. By offering to purchase goods and services you represent to us that you are 18 years of age or over and authorize us to transmit information (included updated information) to obtain information from third parties, including but not limited to, your debit or credit card numbers or credit reports to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions.
12. Intellectual Property The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights and you acknowledge that the material and content supplied as part of the Website shall remain with us or our licensers. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website.
13. Limitation of Liability Notwithstanding any other provision in the Terms, nothing in these Terms: affect or limit your rights as a consumer under English law; or will exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.The Website is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to it and its use. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided by you. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the Internet. Whilst we will try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can. In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following: incompatibility of the Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links; technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Website; unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Website; and failure of the Website to meet your requirements.To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (both of which terms includes, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Website.
14. Severance If any part of the Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of the Terms.
15. Waiver No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
16. Entire Agreement These Terms form the entire basis of any agreement reached between you and us.
17. Reviews If you submit a review, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Chitoto International Inc. and its sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content. You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to Chitoto International Inc. , including the execution of deeds and documents. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to Torzc.com: 1. The content and material is accurate; 2. Use of the content and material you supply does not breach any applicable Chitoto International Inc. guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory). You agree to indemnify Chitoto International Inc. for all claims brought by a third party against Chitoto International Inc. arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
18. Gift With Products Promotions 18.1 Where we are offering a free gift with a product, we shall only provide one free gift per transaction (irrespective of how many products are purchased). The free gift is subject to availability and we reserve the right to change the free gift for a gift of equivalent value. 18.2 In order for us to facilitate the provision of a free gift, it may be necessary for us to include the free gift on our site at a nominal value. For the avoidance of doubt, you are not entitled to ‘purchase’ the free gift without purchasing the product it is provided free with and any attempt to ‘purchase’ the free gift will be cancelled (notwithstanding any automated communication you may receive acknowledging your order). In the unlikely event that the free gift is dispatched to you, you shall be obliged to return the free gift upon written request.